site image

site image

     We will submit to Social Security their form: "The Statement of Death by Funeral Director". With Social Security, this form acts in lieu of a Certified Copy of the Death Certificate.

     A one-time payment of $255 may be paid to the surviving spouse if eligible. There may be additional benefits for minor children.

     You should get in touch with Social Security as soon as possible to make sure you receive all of the benefits to which you may be entitled.

     The Social Security website is a valuable resource for information about all of Social Security's programs. There are a number of things you can do online. Click on their website below.

     In addition to using the Social Security website, you can call them toll-free at 1-800-772-1213. Staff can answer specific questions from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. They can also provide information by automated phone service 24 hours a day. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you may call the TTY number at 1-800-325-0778.

© 2024 Wildrose Chapel & Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS & TA | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Accessibility